Advisory Board Member
Maury L. Carter & Associates, Inc.
3333 S.Orange Avenue,
Email (dcarter at maurycarter.com)
- Elevator speech: I run a real estate investment portfolio comprised of land, retail, and some multi-tenant office properties. We also develop retail commercial.
- Board member since: 2001
- UF alumnus: Undergrad, Real Estate, 1985.
- Location: Orlando area.
- Real estate roles:
- Other Service Provider
- Industry Group Memberships and Participation:
- Bio: President of Maury L. Carter & Associates, Inc., a commercial real estate investment and brokerage company based in Orlando, Florida, President of Maury L. Carter Management Corporation., Vice President of Chester, C. Fosgate Company, Vice President of M. L. Carter Development Corporation., Trustee of M. L. Carter Realty Trust II.
Responsible for investment/asset management of portfolio of Florida and Virginia properties consisting of land, retail and office. Directs investment consulting, build to suit commercial development, and brokerage operations. Has led Maury L. Carter & Associates, Inc. to aggregate sales in excess of one billion dollars.
Elder at First Presbyterian Church, International Council of Shopping Centers member, Central Florida Commercial Real Estate Society member, University of Florida Center for Real Estate Studies Board Member and Ring Speaker 2008, MLC Scholarship donor.
Graduated from University of Florida in December, 1985 with B.S.B.A.; majored in Real Estate. Post-Baccalaureate work at Roy E. Crummer Graduate School of Business, Rollins College, Winter Park, September 1990 , ,April 1991.
Married to Dr. Kirsten B. Carter, three sons, resides in Orlando.
- Company value proposition: Depth and breadth of market knowledge, strong capital availability. These characteristics, coupled with courage, allow us to close quickly.
- Board activity:
- Scholarship & Awards Committee, -current
- Executive Committee, -2006
- Support: MLC Scholarship Donor, Ring Speaker 2008, Survey of Emerging Market Conditions, 2006 Trends & Strategies Conference; Mentor to MSRE student 2005-2006, 2006-2007; 2004 Spring Retreat; 2006 Spring Retreat; 2006 Fall Conference